1 - Information on the Privacy of the Site
1. This section contains information on how FlyingBasket, owned by FlyingBasket SRL, handles the data of users of the site itself.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with FlyingBasket.
3. This information is provided only for FlyingBasket and not for any other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to FlyingBasket web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
5. This notice may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so please check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under fourteen years of age, pursuant to art.8, c.1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, he/she shall have to legitimise his/her consent through the authorisation of his/her parents or guardian.
2 - Data Controller
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: FlyingBasket SRL, and for any clarification or exercise of your rights you may contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 - Place of data processing
1. The data processing generated by the use of FlyingBasket takes place at Via Enrico Fermi 27/29, 39100 Bolzano.
2. If necessary, the data connected with the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by the latter for this purpose at the relevant premises.
4 - Legal basis for processing
1. The processing of personal data by FlyingBasket is based on the consent - pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) of EU Regulation 2016/679 - expressed by the user by browsing this website and consulting it, thereby accepting this policy.
2. Consent is optional and may be revoked at any time by sending a request by email to email@example.com, specifying that, in this case, in the absence of consent, certain services cannot be provided and navigation on the website may be impaired.
5 - Cookies
6 - Type of data processing
1. The processing of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller for the purpose of providing information about FlyingBasket's activities pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of EU Regulation 2016/679, in compliance with the provisions of the same Regulation.
2. This site makes use of Log Files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- The visitor's source (referral) and exit web pages;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. This information is processed automatically and collected in an aggregate form only for the purpose of verifying the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. Such data are never used for user identification or profiling, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
7 - Type of purchase data
1. FlyingBasket collects user data directly from the site or from third parties. The data are necessary for navigating the site.
2. The data collected by FlyingBasket includes: Name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, address
8 - Data provided by the user
1. If the site allows the posting of comments, or in the event of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending a Curriculum Vitae for a possible employment relationship, the site automatically detects and records certain user identification data, including the user's e-mail address. This data is understood to be voluntarily provided by the user when requesting the service.
3. The information that users of the site decide to make public through the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violation of the law. It is up to the user to verify that he or she has the permissions to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
4. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
5. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
9 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
requesting data for marketing and/or advertising purposes by sending newsletters, user profiling
10 - Data Retention
1. In accordance with the requirements of Article 5.1(c) of the Regulations, the information systems and computer programmes used by FlyingBasket are configured in such a way as to minimise the use of personal and identification data; such data will be processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Policy.
2. The data shall be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes concretely pursued and, in any case, the criterion used to determine the period of retention shall be in compliance with the terms allowed by applicable laws and the principles of minimisation of processing and limitation of storage.
3. Specifically, data will be retained for the following periods:
data collected with the user's consent will be valid until the consent is revoked, or in any case for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed in accordance with Article 5 of the GDPR
4. Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are retained for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
11 - Payments
1. FlyingBasket uses payment services to make payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. FlyingBasket does not collect or capture the data used for payment.
2. Payment data is collected and acquired directly from the payment service provider, such as the credit card company, Paypal, Stripe or similar. These services may send messages to the user, e.g. email or text message notifications of payment.
12 - Newsletter
1. With the user's prior consent, and by voluntary registration via email, the user is placed on a list of contacts to whom email updates, including promotional and marketing emails, from this site will be sent periodically.
2. The user is sent an email (to the indicated email address) with a link inside to click on to confirm that the user is indeed the owner of the email address.
3. Personal data that may be collected in the newsletter
13 - Contact Modules
1. Users may fill in the contact/enquiry form(s) by entering their data and consenting to their use to respond to requests of the nature indicated in the header of the form.
2. Personal data that may be collected:
Name, Surname, Telephone number, E-mail
14 - Social network interaction
2. This type of service allows you to interact with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from FlyingBasket pages.
3. The interactions and information acquired by FlyingBasket are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings related to each social network. Where a social networking interaction service is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it may collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
Pin It button and Pinterest's social widgets (Pinterest Inc.)
button and widgets (Instagram, Inc.)
15 - User Rights
1. Users are guaranteed respect for their rights in the area of personal data protection. In line with what is set out and affirmed by the GDPR, in relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask the Data Controller:
- Access: the user may request confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him or her is being processed, as well as further clarification of the information set out in this notice;
- Rectification: you may ask to rectify or supplement the data you have provided if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Deletion: you may request that your data be deleted if it is no longer necessary for our purposes, if your consent is withdrawn or if you object to processing, if processing is unlawful, or if there is a legal obligation to delete it, or if it relates to children under the age of fourteen;
- Limitation: you may request that your data be processed only for the purposes of storage, to the exclusion of other processing, for the period necessary to rectify your data, in the event of unlawful processing for which you object to its deletion, if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data retained by the Controller may be useful to you and, finally, if you object to the processing and a check is being carried out as to whether the Controller's legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
- Objection: you may object at any time to the processing of your data, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Controller to proceed with the processing that override your own, e.g. for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Portability: you may request to receive your data, or have them transmitted to another data controller indicated by you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
2. You may at any time ask FlyingBasket to exercise these rights by contacting the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority: 'Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali' if you believe that your rights have been violated by FlyingBasket or if you are not satisfied with FlyingBasket's response to your request.
16. Data security
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organisation of the site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
17. Amendments to this document
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are encouraged to consult this page periodically to keep abreast of the latest legislation.
3. Earlier versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 16/08/2022 to comply with the relevant legal provisions, and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.