As an operations technician you will be part of the crew operating the FB3 cargo drone in commercial operations for various customers in Italy and other European countries and perform test flights to support the development team.
This position will provide you the opportunity to be part of the team that makes daily cargo drone services a reality in Europe and gain experience in the emerging market. But as we are pioneering this market you can expect challenging situations and you need to be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
Come work at a growing company that offers great opportunities to moving forward. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding team members.
- Conduct FB3 flights as team with the remote pilot
- Prepare the FB3 UAS and equipment
- Conduct post-flight activities
- Perform line maintenance on the FB3 UAS
- Maintain operations equipment
- Experience with operating drones
- EASA drone pilot licenses A1/A3 and A2
- Flexibility, open to travel
- English B1
- Work permit Italy
Nice to have
- Experience with building drones and electronics
- Drone pilot licenses for STS
- German and/or Italian
What's great in the job?
- Be part of the leading cargo drone startup in Europe
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various fields
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each team member has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company. Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Many possibilities for personal development
Both in our gym & outside.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and lunch are provided.