As a member of our company, you will mainly work with the production team on the electronics production of Unmanned Aerial Systems (Drones). Come work at a growing company that offers great opportunities to moving forward. We're seeking experienced and outstanding team members.
You will take a key role in the scale up of our production. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Assemble and test electronic components
- Integrate the electronic components
- Follow & help improve instructions
- Troubleshoot electronic components
- Help improve the production environment
- Experience with electronics assembly
- Experience with soldering SMD
- Good IT skills
- English B2
- Work permit for Italy
Nice to have
- Experience with UAS (Drones)
- Experience with working in start-up
What's great in the job?
- Be part of the leading cargo drone startup in Europe
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various fields
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each team member has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Many possibilities for
Both in our gym & outside.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and
lunch are provided.