Drone Software Engineer
FlyingBasket is an innovative Start-Up, specialized in the production of multicopter drones suitable for commercial use such as cargo transportation, heavy lifting operations, power line inspections and various other applications. Since its inception, FlyingBasket has become the benchmark in the commercial cargo drone industry. We are continuously expanding our commercial operations and looking for someone to join our team in the journey towards unlocking the full potential of our innovative technology.
This position is both challenging and broad. You will take a key role in the company's development. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Integration of new components to current designs
- Troubleshooting of problems detected during testflights and operations
- Design, implementation, debugging, testing and verification of software.
- Analyze flight and laboratory data to ensure system requirements are satisfied
- Ensure that all technical work is developed to meet safety and security standard
- Experience in writing software for safety critical systems
- Knowledge of basic control theory and experience with embedded real time programming (C and C++)
- Expirience with Code Review and Testing
- English B2
- Work permit Italy
Nice to have
- Expirience with developing using STM32
- Expirience with debugging of embedded hardware
What's great in the job?
- Be part of the leading cargo drone startup in Europe
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various fields
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each team member has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company. Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Many possibilities for personal development
Both in our gym & outside.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and lunch are provided.