Customer Support Engineer
As a Customer Support Engineer you will work both as contact point for customer-funded development projects as well as managing customer support requests.
Come work at a growing company that offers great opportunities to moving forward. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding team members.
This position is both challenging and broad. You will take a key role in the company's development. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Provide Technical Customer Service
- Contact point for customer projects
- Support colleagues when resolving issues
- Train customers
- Write Support Documentation
- Bachelor in Engineering
- Troubleshooting & Analysis skills
- Customer service skills
- English C1
- Work permit Italy
Nice to have
- Experience with UAS / Drones
- More languages beyond English
What's great in the job?
- Be part of the leading cargo drone startup in Europe
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various fields
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each team member has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company. Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
Many possibilities for personal development
Both in our gymn & outside.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and lunch are provided.